Absolutely wonderful Keto Pecan Shortbread Cookies. Delicious, low-carb, and incredibly simple to make! But be cautious! It could be quite difficult to stop chewing once you get going!
Who doesn’t enjoy a delicious cookie? The perfect departure from my typical much richer dishes, which frequently involve one of my all-time favorite foods (CHOCOLATE), is this one. a tasty delicacy that’s light, sweet, and somewhat crunchy.
The flavor is a little buttery, which I love—especially around the holidays—and I believe the recipe’s inclusion of almond extract wonderfully rounds out the flavor.
For you to have a strong batter, I believe the mix of almond flour and coconut flour is crucial. The finished product lacks the flavor of coconut. It’s difficult for me to explain what the almond extract adds to the dish, but I adore the flavor it imparts.
It ensures that the cookies don’t melt all over and flatten out.
Nutrition of Keto Pecan Shortbread Cookies
A meal that is tasty uses basic ingredients, and has great macros is my favorite sort. It’s really thrilling to share this recipe because it contains everything!
- 1/2 cup packed sugar-free brown sugar and 10 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- two huge eggs
- Pure vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon optional almond extract
- finely ground almond flour, 1 2/3 cups
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut shredded
- Ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp.
- one tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/four teaspoons of sea salt
- When using an electric hand mixer, add the butter and sugar-free brown sugar to a mixing bowl and beat on medium-high speed until mixed and fluffy.
- After scraping the mixing bowl’s sides with a rubber spatula, add one egg. After combining, beat in the second egg.
- With a rubber spatula, scrape the mixer’s sides one more.
- The remaining (dry) ingredients should be combined in a bowl before being added to the mixer. The dough should be thoroughly mixed, thick, and sticky after being beat on medium-high.
- For at least SIXTY mins before baking, the dough needs to be refrigerated.
- With parchment paper, line the baking sheet and when it’s ready to bake, the oven should be preheated to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop the cookie batter onto the parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake for EIGHT to THIRTEEN mins. Bake for 8 to 11 if you want regular-sized cookies, and for bigger cookies, bake for ELEVEN to THIRTEEN. The dough is formed into round discs or I scoop the dough with a small ice cream scooper to give it a rounder appearance. Additionally, you can shape the cookies however you choose.
- Before removing the cookies from the tray, let them cool fully. The cookies may collapse if you touch them before they have completely cooled.
1 of 18
Amount Per Serving
Leave a Comment