KETO CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE COOKIES. A chocolate lover’s dream come true because it’s soft, chewy and fudgy and Gluten free and sugar free.
With only a few ketogenic diet friendly ingredients, make tasty and delish keto chocolate cookies.
This is the cookie for you if you are looking for a yummy, chocolate fudge cookie !
Grab and go or keto sweet treat.
About this low carb cookie recipe, family and friends will be raving .
Keto Brownie Cookies
Without any guilt to follow, enjoy a chocoately, soft cookie . To create these delicious morsels, just seven ingredients and fifteen minutes of your time is all it takes .
When I decided to make a keto-friendly dessert, this is why I went for a cookie recipe . Super simple and definitely satisfying. Wrapped up in a warm cookie, there’s nothing better than the rich flavors of chocolate. Especially to curb your hunger in between meals, when you’re craving sweets or need something . When it comes to keeping in line with healthier eating habits, these low carb brownie cookies are a safe choice.
Tips for Making
After adding in your chocolate, be sure to stir slowly and easily . It can cause the cookie’s texture to be off if air bubbles get into the batter. On how they turn out, the way ingredients are mixed together has an impact . Crazy, but true.
You can use a sauce pot on very low heat or even the microwave in 30-second spurts if you don’t want to use the double boil method (it’s the most consistent). To ensure the chocolate doesn’t burn, you’ll want to stir in between each set of 30 seconds .
Stack them in an airtight container to freeze cookies in between layers of wax paper. For a couple of weeks this way, they should keep .
- 4 ½ Oz. Lilys Chocolate
- ⅓ cup Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Stevia,
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- ONE tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Using a double boiler method, melt chocolate and butter (on a pot, boil water , and over the steam, place the chocolate and butter – without touching the water – and stir until it gets melted).
- Whisk egg and Stevia in a bowl until it gets creamy.
- Add the chocolate and mix well – you should stir just to combine the ingredients from this point on, with slow movements and trying not to incorporate air to the mix(this will make cookies chewy).
- (almond flour, baking powder and cocoa powder)Incorporate the dry ingredients .
- With foil, line a baking sheet , and cover with melted butter.
- Forming small balls, scoop the batter , as they will grow in the oven, leave enough space between them .
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let them cool.
Yield: 12 cookies
KETO CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE COOKIES
Total Carbohydrates: 3.9g
Saturated Fat: 4.9g