EASY KETO CHEESE GARLIC BREAD. For Italian-style breadsticks, this amazingly easy keto cheesy garlic bread will satisfy your cravings. Made with low-carb mozzarella dough, you’ll love this buttery keto garlic bread . It’s hard to believe that is gluten-free and keto-friendly, it’s so delicious!
EASY KETO CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
This is the real deal. It’s soft on the inside and crisp on the outside – with a blend of two melty kinds of cheese, not to mention it’s topped !
Then, it’s flavored with herbs, parmesan, and garlic. It’s topped with even more cheese after baking to a perfect golden brown!
This recipe is a total stand out. As a keto appetizer, low-carb snack, or as a side to other keto dinner recipes, it’s perfect to serve, like these family-favorite keto meatballs. Enjoy!
What is Fathead Dough?
To replicate the taste and texture of bread in keto recipes, it’s a pretty common way . In this bread recipe, there is no wheat or grains — instead, it’s made with a blend of keto-friendly alternative flours and cheeses.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH KETO CHEESY BREAD
To serve as a low-carb appetizer at a party, Keto Cheesy Garlic bread is the perfect recipe . As a low-carb snack, or dipped in this easy keto tomato sauce, it’s great on its own .
To go alongside other keto dinner recipes, it’s also great to make as a side dish , like these family-favorite keto meatballs.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped basil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. With parchment paper, prepare a baking sheet .
- Add 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella and the cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl. In a series of short, 30-second intervals, melt in the microwave . Stir the cheeses after each interval, until they are uniform and completely melted. Depending on your microwave, this should take around 1-2 minutes total. Do not overcook.
- Add the egg, almond flour, coconut flour, herbs, salt, and pepper to the melted cheese. Until it gets well combined, stir with a spatula . The dough will be sticky. (In a food processor fitted with the dough blade attachment, you can also mix the dough .)
- In order to make it easier to work with, allow the dough to cool slightly . Onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, place the dough. To pat the dough out, either use wet fingertips — or cover with plastic wrap and to a 1/4 inch thickness, roll the dough out .
- Bake for FIVE minutes. From the oven, remove , pop any large air bubbles, and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Until the edges of the dough are golden brown, bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish with basil.
- For dipping, serve with tomato sauce .
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 6g
SATURATED FAT: 3g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 3g