The simplest snickerdoodle recipe you’ll ever find is a KETO SNICKERDOODLE MUG COOKIE! It is low-carb, grain-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. A freshly microwaved snickerdoodle mug cookie is the only thing superior to a batch of freshly made snickerdoodles.
Despite my jokes, I really do enjoy my cup desserts since they help me limit my sugar intake. I’m only going to eat one delicious, sugar-free snickerdoodle rather than devouring half that batch. To make a delicious treat, just combine the cookie ingredients and heat it up in the microwave.
The topping of cinnamon sugar is what distinguishes a snickerdoodle cookie as a snickerdoodle and is also its greatest feature. We only need to combine a very small amount of sugar-free sweetener with even more minute amounts of ground cinnamon to replicate that sprinkling.
This combination is sprinkled on top to create an ooh la la sensation that will have you craving more. A daily snickerdoodle keeps things, well, moving. Keto Snickerdoodle Mug Cookie Ingredients:
The foundation of this cookie adventure is almond flour!
Sugar-Free Granulated Sweetener: The most crucial component of a snickerdoodle is the cinnamon and sugar sprinkle, which is used to sweeten the cookie as well as to sprinkle on top.
A dash of sea salt will balance the sweetness. Egg Yolk: In this cup biscuit, one egg yolk performs a variety of miracles. A binder, moisturizer, and goo-maker, it serves these functions. The egg white should be kept in a tiny Tupperware container for use in future batches of scrambled eggs.
- a quarter cup of ultra-fine almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar substitute
- 1 dash of sea salt
- ONE tablespoon melted and chilled coconut oil
- one egg yolk
On top of:
- 1 tsp granulated sugar substitute
- ground cinnamon, 1/8 tsp.
- Almond flour, sugar-free sweetener, and sea salt should be mixed in a measuring cup or mug.
- Stir in the egg yolk and coconut oil until a thick cookie dough forms.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of sugar-free sweetener and 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon in a separate small bowl. There will be enough topping for two snickerdoodle mug cookies from this recipe.
- To achieve the ideal sweetness to cinnamon ratio, I use these measurements.
(after spreading it out into an even layer)Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture over the cookie dough .
- THIRTY to SIXTY secs on high until cookie is cooked through.
1 mug cookie
Amount Per Serving
Leave a Comment