Have you heard yet? That takes only minutes to whip up and it doesn’t taste eggy at all, the chaffle (cheese + waffle) is the easiest keto bread you can make!!! A delicious Keto Pizza Chaffle Recipe that you should try!
Being created every day in that group, there are some really good recipes! You are going to love it!
You need the (handy-dandy)Dash waffle maker first. Because our Target was out of them so we ordered ours on Amazon.com. This cute (little)kitchen gadget comes in black, red, and teal, pink.
Keto Pizza Chaffle Recipe Ingredients
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Just a pinch of Italian seasoning
(about 1 tablespoon) No sugar added pizza sauce
Top with more shredded cheese, pepperoni
There are three important things about making Chaffles that you need to know.
Before you add the mixture, make sure your waffle machine is nice and hot.
Make sure your waffle iron has a nice surface(nonstick). When you use an older waffle maker that doesn’t have a good nonstick base to it, I’ve seen many fails.
To get them nice and crispy, make sure you are cooking your chaffles long enough. The chaffle will be melty and cheesy if you open the lid too soon… Before you place the batter too, you can also add a small amount of cheese to the waffle iron. This will create a crispy and nice crust!
COURSE Dinner idea, Keto Dinner, lunch
SERVINGS 2 servings
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Just a pinch of Italian seasoning
- (about 1 tablespoon) No sugar added pizza sauce
- (any of your favorite toppings or) Top with more shredded cheese pepperoni
- Preheat the Dash waffle maker.
- Whip the egg and seasonings together in a bowl(small).
- Mix in the shredded cheese.
- To the preheated waffle maker, add a tsp of shredded cheese and for about THIRTY seconds, let it cook. To create a more crisp crust, this will help.
- Add half the mixture to the waffle maker and for about FOUR minutes, cook it until it gets slightly crispy and golden brown!
- Remove the waffle and to make the second chaffle, add the remaining mixture to the waffle maker.
- Top with a tablespoon of pepperoni, shredded cheese, and pizza sauce. For about TWENTY seconds, on high, microwave it and voila! Instant Chaffle PIZZA!
Serving: 1serving |
Calories: 76 |
Carbohydrates: 4.1g |
Protein: 5.5g |
Fat: 4.3g |
Fiber: 1.2g |