Keto Pizza Muffins. Don’t feel like making pizza and Craving pizza? Then these yummy low carb muffins are just what you need!
They are super tasty, quick and easy to make and have only 1.4g net carbs per muffin!
You can even freeze these muffins – this way without having to whip up anything from scratch, you’ll always have a quick & easy keto snack on hand!
OTHER SAVORY RECIPES:
Keto Shephards Pie
Easy Keto Cheeseburger Muffins
Keto German Leek and Cheese Soup
Keto Tuna Avocado Balls
Easy Keto Chicken Egg Drop Soup
Keto Garlic Deviled Eggs
YIELDS 6 Servings
Default (6 Servings)
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 15 mins
TOTAL TIME 25 mins
- (4.2 oz/120g) 1 cup shredded cheese
- (75g) 2.60 oz mini pepperoni sticks
- (2 fl oz/60ml) ¼ cup heavy cream
- (50g) 1.80 oz cherry tomatoes
- (1.4 oz/40g) ⅓ cup defatted almond flour
- (1.1 oz/30g)2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Dice the tomatoes and put tomatoes in a bowl(large).
- Into small slices, cut the mini pepperoni and save about FIVE pepperoni slices per muffin – these before baking will be used to decorate the pizza muffins.
- To the large bowl, add the remaining pepperoni slices as well.
- To the bowl, add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Now for the muffins, add the remaining ingredients and mix everything until you get an even dough with a spoon/patula.
- Into a muffin pan, add SIX paper/silicone muffin liners. Among the muffin liners, distribute the muffin batter evenly.
- ☝︎ As you don’t need muffin liners at all because a silicone muffin pan is even better and it is also super easy to clean.
- In step TWO, place the pepperoni slices you set aside on top of your pizza muffins.
- In your preheated oven, bake for approx. FIFTEEN minutes.
- Before enjoying them, let the finished low carb pizza muffins cool slightly.
In an airtight container, store the keto pizza muffins in the fridge – before they start to dry out a bit, the muffins will keep for about 2-3 days.
- You can freeze these muffins!
- Wrap them tightly with a layer of plastic wrap to do so and then a layer of aluminum foil and in your freezer, place them.
- Once you’re ready to eat them, let them defrost at room temperature for a few hours.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19.8g31%
Total Carbohydrate 1.4g1%