Keto Pizza Muffins. Don’t feel like making pizza and Craving pizza? Then these yummy low-carb muffins are just what you need!
They are super tasty, quick, and easy to make and have only 1.4g net carbs per muffin!
You can even freeze these muffins – this way without having to whip up anything from scratch, you’ll always have a quick & easy keto snack on hand!
OTHER SAVORY RECIPES:
Keto Shepherd’s Pie
Easy Keto Cheeseburger Muffins
Keto German Leek and Cheese Soup
Keto Tuna Avocado Balls
Easy Keto Chicken Egg Drop Soup
Keto Garlic Deviled Eggs
YIELDS 6 Servings
Default (6 Servings)
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 15 mins
TOTAL TIME 25 mins
- (4.2 oz/120g) 1 cup shredded cheese
- (75g) 2.60 oz mini pepperoni sticks
- (2 fl oz/60ml) ¼ cup heavy cream
- (50g) 1.80 oz cherry tomatoes
- (1.4 oz/40g) ⅓ cup defatted almond flour
- (1.1 oz/30g)2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Dice the tomatoes and put tomatoes in a bowl(large).
- Into small slices, cut the mini pepperoni and save about FIVE pepperoni slices per muffin – these before baking will be used to decorate the pizza muffins.
- To the large bowl, add the remaining pepperoni slices as well.
- To the bowl, add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Now for the muffins, add the remaining ingredients and mix everything until you get an even dough with a spoon/patula.
- Into a muffin pan, add SIX paper/silicone muffin liners. Among the muffin liners, distribute the muffin batter evenly.
- ☝︎ As you don’t need muffin liners at all because a silicone muffin pan is even better and it is also super easy to clean.
- In step TWO, place the pepperoni slices you set aside on top of your pizza muffins.
- In your preheated oven, bake for approx. FIFTEEN minutes.
- Before enjoying them, let the finished low carb pizza muffins cool slightly.
In an airtight container, store the keto pizza muffins in the fridge – before they start to dry out a bit, the muffins will keep for about 2-3 days.
- You can freeze these muffins!
- Wrap them tightly with a layer of plastic wrap to do so and then a layer of aluminum foil and in your freezer, place them.
- Once you’re ready to eat them, let them defrost at room temperature for a few hours.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19.8g31%
Total Carbohydrate 1.4g1%