Keto Ribeye Steaks. For a romantic dinner or special occasion, it’s been one of our favorite dishes to serve. They are so easy to make! Plus, thanks to decadent garlic rosemary butter, they have loaded with flavor. These steaks are gluten-free, low-carb, dairy-free, grain-free, and keto!
Keto Ribeye Steaks with Garlic Rosemary Butter
A staple for romantic dinners.
It takes less than 20 minutes to prepare and is one of the most flavorful cuts of meat, and is so satisfying.
These ribeye steaks will definitely be a showstopper on your dinner table paired with a delicious Garlic Rosemary Butter.
A Romantic Treat
A perfect romantic dinner recipe.
You’ve got yourself a delicious keto date night when pairing it with your favorite fancy wine and some simple keto side dishes!
This would be a great Valentine’s Day/anniversary date recipe.
Ways to Add More Flavor
You can serve them with roasted garlic or rosemary on the side if you want to add more flavor after your ribeyes cook.
You’ll get great presentation points and on the side, can drizzle more melted butter for extra fats!
Garlic Rosemary Butter with Keto Ribeye
With garlic rosemary butter, this keto ribeye is instantly elevated.
In the melted butter, using garlic and rosemary makes the ribeyes so much more flavorful!
For a more fresh and powerful flavor, make sure you use freshly crushed garlic – not garlic powder.
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 2 Steaks
- 2 ribeye steaks cut 1 1/2-inch thick
- Steak Seasoning seasoned to your desire
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 whole garlic cloves crushed
- Too high, heat your outdoor grill.
- With the Steak Seasoning, season the steaks and place them in a cast-iron skillet.
- Transfer the cast iron skillet carefully and place it on the grill.
- To the skillet, add the butter, rosemary sprigs, and garlic with the steaks.
- For about 5-7 minutes, cook the steaks on each side, constantly spooning the butter throughout the cooking time on top of the steak.
- Cook until the steaks reach 120°F.
- From the heat, remove the steaks and for FIFTEEN minutes, let sit as the temperature rises to 135°F.
Cook in a cast-iron skillet if you don’t have an outdoor grill on the stovetop set to high.
Calories: 208kcal |
Carbohydrates: 1g |
Protein: 1g | Fat: 23g |
Saturated Fat: 5g |
Cholesterol: 1mg |
Sodium: 268mg |
Sugar: 1g |
Vitamin A: 1015IU |
Leave a Comment