Keto Rye Bread!!! OMG! As I remember it, this is a recipe that really does taste like real rye bread.
A spin-off of Deidre’s Low Carb Bread recipe(that we made keto!) You should totally try it if you need a good low-carb bread recipe!
So we could make it into Keto Rye Bread, we just added a few more tweaks! This Vital Wheat Gluten is the main ingredient in this recipe that really makes it taste like real bread! Without the carb guilt, great results. That gives bread its texture, gluten is basically the ingredient. This is a recipe you will want to try if you don’t have any problems with gluten!
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 3 hrs
COURSE Keto Bread
SERVINGS 16 slices
- Bread Machine
- 1 cup of warm water at about 90-100°
- 1 TBS Dry Active yeast
- 2 tbs Caraway seeds
- 2 tbs sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp Allulose Liquid form
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- ⅔ cup Ground Golden flax meal
- ½ cup Oat Fiber
- 1¼ cup Vital Wheat Gluten
- 4 tbs Allulose Powdered sugar form
- 1 tbsp of psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 2 tbs softened butter
- In this exact order, add to the bread machine:
- Add the warm water and yeast and for FIVE to SEVEN minutes, let it sit until it foams slightly.
- Add the sesame oil, caraway seeds, and the liquid Allulose
- Put the whipped eggs.
- Add the ground golden flax meal.
- Add the oat fiber.
- Put the vital wheat gluten.
- Add the powdered allulose sweetener.
- Add the psyllium husk powder.
- Put the pink salt
- Add the room temperature butter.
- Close the lid of the bread machine and mix, set the machine, and bake for THREE hours.
- From the bread machine pan, remove the bread and before slicing it, allow it to cool.
@ 16 slices per loaf, 2 carbs per slice.
Leave a Comment