Keto Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites are warm, savory, and satisfying keto sausage egg and cheese bites are better than any drive-through order! Breakfast for the week is served.
KETO BREAKFAST ON THE GO
If you have a family, make a double batch. Before they go to school, these are the perfect way to give your kiddos a hot breakfast, without having to worry about a hot stove first thing in the morning.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 12 muffins
Calories 110 kcal
- 6 Eggs
- 1 pound Breakfast Sausage
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 3/4 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Pepper Jack Cheese shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- Whisk eggs in a bowl(large). Add pepper, cheeses and a dash of salt and chopped bell pepper. Put it aside.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet. Remove from heat, once the sausage is fully cooked and crumbled.
- Into each muffin tin, spoon equal amount of the cooked sausage. Top with the egg mixture.
- For approximately 20-25 minutes, bake at 350 degrees F.
- Remove and let it cool. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Calories: 110 Per Muffin
Net Carbs: 2 Net Carbs Per Serving