Asian-inspired keto meatballs. You can cook these mouthwatering keto Sesame Ginger Meatballs on the stovetop, in the oven, or in the air fryer. They are dipped in a hot Asian sauce.
Ingredients for Asian Meatballs
- 100 grams of ground pork
- one cup of minced pork rinds
- 1 egg
- minced green onion, 1/3 cup
- 3 teaspoons of ginger, grated
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- toasted sesame seed oil, two teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 14 teaspoons of salt
Ingredients for dipping sauce
- a teaspoon of avocado oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce or liquid aminos
- Rice vinegar, two tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon Brown Swerve or golden monk fruit
- one tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, crushed
- Toasted sesame oil, 1 teaspoon
- a quarter-teaspoon of garlic powder
- juice of one lime squeezed
- STEP 1 Add components.
- All the meatball components should be mixed in a big dish.
- Step two: Create meatballs
- Make meatballs the size of a golf ball.
- STEP 3 Guidelines for an air fryer
- For 3–4 minutes, preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees before adding the Asian meatballs. When the meatballs are well cooked inside, add them to the air fryer’s basket and cook them for 6-7 minutes at 400 degrees.
- STEP 4 Directions for an oven
- Asian meatballs should be placed on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and baked for 9 to 12 minutes, or until well cooked, at 400 degrees.
- STEP 7 Prepare the sauce
- The ingredients for the sauce, excluding lime juice, should be placed in a pot. Heat over medium-high (until bubbling)heat. Next, lower the heat to a simmer. Cook for another 3–4 minutes. Add lime juice after removing from heat.
These meatballs are a tasty way to try something new for dinner. They are low carb, sesame, and ginger. Your family will enjoy using chopsticks to dunk these low-carb Asian meatballs into the peanut butter and sesame sauce. Pouring the dipping sauce over cooked broccoli and cauliflower rice is also delicious! Fresh ginger, sesame seed oil, garlic, and green onions are all ingredients in this meatball, which is made of pork. Top with toasted sesame seeds.
Instructions for Cooking Meatballs in an Air Fryer
You should definitely consider cooking your keto meatballs in the air fryer. The meatball still has a juicy interior while retaining a lovely browning coating on the exterior. Our air fryer is great. We employ a Philips. It also makes cleanup simple.
What about soy sauce?
Some carbs can be found in soy sauce. There is 1 gram of carbohydrates in each tablespoon of soy sauce. Soy sauce might result in a significant amount of unneeded carbs if you use a lot of it. Using liquid aminos as a replacement is more keto-friendly.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 0.7g
Net Carbs 0.6g