Easy KETO STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE COBBLER. It is a delicious recipe with strawberries and made with almond flour it is also a great gluten-free and low-carb dessert.
A keto strawberry dessert that is simplicity itself. Without it being too smooth as the cream cheese bakes well within the almond flour cobbler mixture, the addition of the cream cheese gives this an extra creamy texture.
As I had a huge punnet of strawberries that were a rare find on the island that week after looking what I had in the fridge and wondered what recipe with strawberries to make . You need to make that recipe count when you have a rare find! As it was reduced (never say no to a low carb bargain), I had also purchased a large block of cream cheese and my mind went to a strawberry cobbler with cream cheese, although I pondered on a few strawberry cheesecake recipes for an easy option . On my low carb dessert repertoire, we both love the berry cobbler I have ,so for summer, a version with strawberries was a great choice. Add for a nod to cheesecake, dollops of cream cheese and I had my perfect strawberry dessert! Used by my discount cream cheese, a comfort dish with strawberries . A win-win all round!
You need to make that recipe count when you have a rare find! A version with strawberries was a great choice for summer as we both love the berry cobbler I have on my low-carb dessert repertoire. For a nod, add dollops of cream cheese to cheesecake and I had my perfect strawberry dessert! That used my discount cream cheese, a comfort dish with strawberries. A win-win all around!
The baked strawberry cream cheese cobbler was utterly delicious, and when I ate a piece, the Chief Taster is lucky that I forced self-control upon myself. I will confess that after baking, I did think to myself “he’s at work, taking photos of it, then serving myself a portion of it. He will never know if you ate it all. When you publish the recipe, he won’t look at the website. He’ll never know. A perfect dessert crime!”.
PREP TIME 15 mins
COOK TIME 50 mins
TOTAL TIME 1 hr 5 mins
SERVINGS 6 servings
CALORIES 264 kcal
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup butter, unsalted softened
- 2 eggs medium
- ½ cup erythritol low carb sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 oz cream cheese cut into small pieces
- 8 strawberries cut into halves
- Preheat the oven to 380F.
- Mix the butter and erythritol together in a bowl until it gets smooth.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and eggs.
- Add the baking powder, salt, and almond flour until you have a smooth batter.
- Into a baking dish, pour the batter.
- On top of the batter, place the strawberries.
- Over the top, scatter the cream cheese pieces.
- With foil, cover the baking dish and until it gets firm and golden, bake for 45-50 minutes. After TWENTY FIVE minutes of baking, remove the foil. ( Fruit may peek out of the top as the crust rises up and around the fruit).
- Eat and enjoy!
Minus the fiber count, the net carbs will be the total carb count. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols.
KETO STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE COBBLER