This recipe for Keto Sugar Cookies, a traditional treat that everyone loves, has a fantastic flavor and a sweetener that is suitable for keto. It becomes increasingly difficult to believe they are low carb and essential for the keto diet with each bite. The finest keto sugar cookie recipe ever yields a cookie that is chewy when you bite into it but soft to the touch. They also make excellent cutouts!
This sugar cookie recipe is the one you absolutely must try! These cream cheese-free keto sugar cookies are made with a combination of almond and coconut flour and have the same taste and texture as classic sugar cookies. They are entertaining and simple to make using cookie cutters.
I enjoy giving my children these sugar-free sugar cookies, and we enjoy making fun shapes out of them. Of course, the kids’ favorite part is decorating the cookies. eating the icing, too.
- 1.7 ounces of blanched almond flour
- a third cup of coconut flour
- one tablespoon of baking soda
- Cream of tartar, 1 teaspoon
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1 cup of unsalted, room-temperature butter
- 1/3 cup of erythritol in powder (as a sweetener)
- Vanilla extract, two tablespoons
- A quarter teaspoon of almond essence (optional)
- 1 egg
Royal icing ingredients for keto
- 1 1/4 cups of erythritol powder
- 3 substantial egg whites
- one-half teaspoon of cream of tartar
- a dash of salt
- STEP 1
- In a sieve, mix cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, coconut flour, and almond flour. This gives keto cookies a finer texture. I strongly advise against skipping this process.
- STEP 2
Blend wet components.
- In a bowl(large), cream the butter and powdered erythritol (about TWO minutes). If using almond extract, beat it in with the vanilla extract. the addition of eggs.
- STEP 3
Cool the dough.
- Put flour mixture and blend. Flatten the dough until it resembles a little disc by placing it in the space between two sheets of parchment paper. For two hours minimum, put in the fridge.
- STEP 4
- Place the dough in the space between the parchment sheets. The dough and parchment paper should be placed on top of a moist paper towel. To a thickness of about 1/8 and 1/4 inch, roll out the dough between the two parchment paper sheets. For an additional TWENTY minutes, refrigerate.
- STEP 5
- Set the oven’s temperature to 325.
- STEP 6
- Cut out shapes, then bake them
- Shapes should be cut out after removing the top parchment paper layer. On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, put them 1.5 inches apart. Bake for EIGHT to NINE minutes. Remove from oven. Before moving it to a wire rack, let it cool for five minutes on the baking sheet. Once cooled, decorate.
- STEP 7
- Mix salt, egg whites, cream of tartar, and ONE cup of powdered erythritol sweetener in a dish(small) to make keto royal icing. until smooth, whisk. Add the remaining 1/4 cup of powdered erythritol to the remaining third of the icing in the larger bowl. Stir to make it a little bit thicker. With the first batch of icing, fill the inside of the cookies. Then to outline the cookie, use the second, thicker batch. Add batches of icing to two different piping bags. You should pipe the borders of your cutout cookie using the thicker frosting. Flood the interior of the outline after that with the thinner icing.
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 5.6g
Net Carbs 2.7g