KETO PUMPKIN MUFFINS. The perfect low carb breakfast or afternoon fall treat, easy to make in one bowl and bake up soft, tender, moist and! A staple for pumpkin lovers, full of delicious pumpkin spice flavor!
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
super fine blanched almond flour
golden monk fruit sweetener
pumpkin pie spice
fine sea salt
ghee, coconut oil
pure vanilla extract
(we use Lily’s)sugar free chocolate chips –
PUMPKIN MUFFIN VARIATIONS:
With a mix of cream cheese, almond milk and your favorite low carb sweetener, make a cream cheese filling
Top with a frosting(cream cheese)
Add a streusel topping(gluten free)
Use 1/4 cup of coconut flour in place of the almond flour for keto pumpkin muffins with coconut flour
For paleo pumpkin muffins, use coconut sugar
add chopped nuts/seeds
Course Breakfast, Snack
Keyword keto muffins, keto pumpkin muffins
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 17 minutes
Servings 12 muffins
Calories 201 kcal
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 1/4 cup drippy almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted and cooled
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin or pure pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup golden monk fruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups superfine blanched almond flour
- ONE tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- ((we used Lily’s)1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon chopped pecans
- PREP MUFFIN PAN AND PREHEAT OVEN: Preheat the oven to 375ºF. With parchment paper liners, grease or line a 12 pan muffin tin and with coconut oil, grease (otherwise they will stick to the liners so it’s important to grease them ).
- MIX THE WET INGREDIENTS: Beat the eggs in a large bowl until it gets fluffy then add the vanilla, nut butter, low carb sweetener, coconut oil, milk and pumpkin puree. Mix well until it gets fully combined.
- ADD THE DRY INGREDIENTS: Stir in the baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and almond flour and mix until it gets combined. The nuts and chocolate chips, fold in .
- DIVIDE BATTER: Between the prepared muffin tins, divide the batter evenly (I use a large cookie scoop) and top with extra chocolate chips/pecans.
- BAKE: For 17-19 minutes, bake in preheated oven or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of a muffin .
From oven, remove pan and for 10 minutes, allow the muffins to cool in pan
Keto Pumpkin Muffins
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g22%
Total Carbohydrates 8g3%
Dietary Fiber 4g16%
Leave a Comment