KETO PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS. Look no further than these keto pumpkin cream cheese muffins if you are looking for a delicious pumpkin recipe to celebrate fall.
A super moist pumpkin spice muffin base combined with a luscious cream cheese filling as these muffins are the best of both worlds. Yum! For an afternoon snack with tea, after dinner for dessert, I love them.
Why do I love these so much?
They are perfectly spiced.
They are super moist.
With a cream cheese center, they are filled.
They keep well in the fridge.
They are perfect for dessert, snack, or breakfast .
For Halloween and Thanksgiving, they make a great dish.
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup + 1 tbsp granulated erythritol sweetener,
- 4 eggs large
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree, see notes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice, see notes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin pan.
- Cream the butter and 2/3 cup sweetener together in a large mixing bowl until it gets light and fluffy.
- One at a time put eggs, and to combine, mix well.
- Add the vanilla and pumpkin puree, and to combine, mix well.
- Stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and salt in a separate bowl. Break up any lumps of coconut flour/almond flour.
- To wet ingredients, put dry ingredients, and to combine, stir. Into the prepared muffin tins, divide the batter.
- Stir together the softened cream cheese and 1 tbsp of sweetener in a small mixing bowl. To each muffin, add a generous tablespoon of softened cream cheese mixture. To swirl the batter and the cream cheese together, use the tip of a butter knife or a toothpick.
- Until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- You can warm it in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds before mixing it in if you have trouble swirling in the cream cheese mixture.
- To the cream cheese, I add 1 tbsp of sweetener, but for a sweeter taste, some readers like it with 2-3 tbsp.
- At room temperature/slightly chilled, I liked these best. In the fridge, store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 23g
SATURATED FAT: 11g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 2g
Leave a Comment