KETO STRAWBERRY MUFFINS. Perfect summer treat, fluffy and soft to enjoy. Made with low carb ingredients, they’re soft and full of fresh strawberries in every bite!
LOW CARB STRAWBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE
Paleo, gluten-free and keto friendly!
With a cup of coffee or tea, my husband loves munching on one . To keep them nice and healthy, they’re made with almond flour and coconut oil. I highly recommend baking some of your berries into these soft and fluffy muffins if you go strawberry picking this summer!
TIPS FOR THE BEST KETO STRAWBERRY MUFFINS
Use Muffin Liners: To keep your muffins from sticking to the pan, use muffins liners, if possible. Grease the pan well if you don’t have muffin liners. To avoid sticking, it’s not a bad idea to use lightly greased muffin liners .
Gently Fold in Strawberries: To avoid over-mixing the batter, lightly fold in your strawberries.
Use an Ice Cream Scoop: Use an ice cream scoop to add the batter to the muffin pan to make sure your muffins are all the same size.
CAN I USE OTHER KINDS OF BERRIES?
In place of the strawberries, feel free to use another type of berry . With blueberries, blackberries and raspberries, these muffins taste amazing too!
HOW TO STORE THESE MUFFINS
Keep them in an airtight plastic bag in the refrigerator to store your strawberry muffins. For 3-4 days they’ll stay good.
Keyword keto muffins, strawberry muffins
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 21 minutes
- 2 cups superfine blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil melted and cooled
- 4 tbsp Lakanto sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries chopped plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F and with baking liners, line a TWELVE-cup muffin pan .
- Whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Whisk together eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and milk in a separate medium bowl until it gets combined. Into the wet ingredients, stir the dry mixture until it gets fully combined. Fold in strawberries.
- Using an ice cream scoop for even portions, spoon into muffin pan . Sprinkle with maple sugar and top with additional strawberries.
- For 17-21 minutes, bake in a preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean in the middle .
- For at least TWENTY minutes, allow to cool.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 13IU