KETO SUGAR-FREE PECAN PRALINES .Perfect crunchy sweet treat! These are is super easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. It’s a favorite old-timey candy that is super delicious and even the kids are going to love it !
yield: 12 PRALINES
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
additional time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit,
- 1/3 cup butter, unsalted
- 6 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and on a sheet pan, place pecans. Toast for TEN minutes and put it aside.
- Over medium heat in a sauce pan(large), combine vanilla, butter, cinnamon, heavy cream, and sweetener. (6-8 mins)Until sweetener is dissolved and is a deep golden brown color, slowly stir.
- Take away mixture from heat and stir in the salt and pecans immediately.
- Into a muffin pan, line silicone muffin cups and quickly drop spoonfuls into cups. For about
- THIRTY mins, add to freezer until firm. Enjoy!
- Store in airtight container in fridge.
KETO SUGAR-FREE PECAN PRALINES
YIELD: About 12
SERVING SIZE: 1 Praline
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 15g
CARBOHYDRATES: Net Carbs: 0.84g