Keto Low Carb Baked Brie Bread Bowl . This recipe of baked cookies is easy to prepare and a must at your holiday table and all my family loves it! All cheese lovers will devour this recipe of baked brie bread with bacon and candied walnuts is the ultimate holiday appetizer! Filled with candied nuts and crispy bacon, a bowl of brie cooked in the oven, is so easy and full of flavor.
- Small 170g wheel of Brie/Camembert cheese.
- Sweet or savory toppings(of choice).
- 5 oz shredded mozzarella
- 2.5 oz almond flour
- (whisk in bowl, use half the liquid) Half an egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
1. To form a circle, roll out dough and leave on parchment paper.
2. In the center, place the round of cheese and add toppings.
3. Starting from the cheese and cutting toward edge, cut the dough in strips.
4. One at a time, lift sections, up onto the Brie. Brush top with butter.
5. Until it gets browned, bake at 350, about TWENTY FIVE minutes.
6. In the top, cut a hole for dipping with Keto crackers/serve as wedges.
Keto Low Carb Baked Brie Bread Bowl
Each serving comes out to be
1.76g Net Carbs,
Leave a Comment