Fresh out of the oven, is there anything better than warm, soft cookies? Sweet, rich, and buttery – KETO WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES, the perfect low-carb dessert. Ready in less than 15 minutes.
- Blanched almond flour: I recommend using blanched almond flour/superfine almond flour for this recipe. It will give cookies a better texture.
- Sugar-free maple syrup: In addition to the brown sugar sweetener, using the sugar-free maple syrup gives these cookies a soft chewy texture.
- Sugar-free white chocolate chips: To find in your local store, these might be a little tricky.
- Macadamia nuts: Whole macadamia nuts and rough chop them. To substitute any of your favorite nuts, feel free.
- Brown sugar erythritol: That rich, deep molasses flavor that all great chocolate chip cookies should have, using brown sugar erythritol gives these low carb chocolate chip cookies.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 cookies
Diet: Gluten Free
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar erythritol
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅓ cup sugar-free white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup rough chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. With parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Add the vanilla extract, erythritol, maple syrup, egg, and butter to a large mixing bowl. Cream together using a hand mixer. Beat until it gets smooth and fluffy.
- Combine the salt, coconut flour, baking soda, and almond flour in a separate bowl. Whisk together to combine.
- To the wet ingredients, add the dry ingredients and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fold in the macadamia nuts and chocolate chips using a rubber spatula.
- To place golf-ball-sized scoops of the cookie dough, use a large cookie scoop on the prepared baking sheet. Alternatively, into 1 ½ inch to 2-inch balls (12 total), you can roll the dough. With a sheet of parchment paper, cover the cookie dough balls and flatten the cookie dough balls, using a spatula or the bottom of a glass, to about ½ inch thick.
- Until the edges are a light golden brown, bake for TEN to TWELVE minutes, and the center is still soft. Don’t overcook them. They will continue cooking as they cool if they seem underdone.
- On top of a cooling rack, place the baking sheet and allow the cookies to cool before serving.
net carbs per serving: 2.2g
Baking: While the center is still soft, you want to take these out of the oven. They will be overcooked if you wait to take them out.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Category: Dessert Recipes
Serving Size: 1 cookie