Made with almond flour and shredded cheddar cheese for a delicious, fluffy, and savory loaf bread to toast, use Low Carb Keto Bread With Almond Flour And Cheese for sandwiches and much more.
I’ve been craving bread lately. I decided to combine two of my favorite things since I don’t want to fill up on empty carbs: bread and cheese into one wonderful low-carb delight.
This bread recipe is grain-free, gluten-free, and full of melty cheese naturally keto-friendly, and savory. I know you’ll love it.
How to make this keto cheese bread fluffy?
How light, airy and fluffy it is the best part about this loaf of bread.
Mix(thoroughly) the wet and dry ingredients separately.
Then, to the dry, you add the wet mixture, only mix just until into a dough, everything is just combined. Your bread may come out dense so do not over mix.
Gently fold in the shredded cheese.
Course Breakfast, Snack
Cuisine American, Keto
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time40 minutes
Total Time50 minutes
- ▢2 1/4 cups (220g) almond flour
- ▢3 tbsp psyllium husk
- ▢1 1/4 tbsp baking powder
- ▢1/2 tsp sea salt
- ▢1/4 tsp ground pepper
- ▢3/4 cup (180ml) full-fat sour cream
- ▢6 tbsp (82g) butter, melted
- ▢3 large eggs – or 4 small
- ▢1 1/2 cups (170g) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and with a bit of butter, grease the inside of a loaf pan.
- Combine the pepper, psyllium husk, baking powder, salt, and almond flour in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the sour cream, melted butter, and eggs in a second bowl.
- Into the almond flour, pour the egg mixture, and mix well to combine.
- Add shredded cheese and fold into the batter gently.
- To a loaf pan, transfer the batter and over the top, sprinkle some cheese.
- Until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and to completely cool, allow the bread.
- For up to FIVE days, keep refrigerated.
Saturated Fat: 11g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
Trans Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 562IU
Vitamin C: 1mg