My Mini Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake. This is going to be your new favorite this holiday season! Staying ketogenic is hard but Pumpkin everything is always a must. A perfect option that is keto-friendly. Low carb pumpkin cheesecake sure to please anyone who loves cheesecake or pumpkin, easy, and is delicious.
The key ingredient that lends these cheesecakes their classic creamy texture and signature flavor is Cream cheese!
For the pumpkin cheesecake bites, can I use muffin cups?
Paper cupcakes might work okay, but I think to remove from the cooked keto pumpkin cheesecake bites, it would be difficult. With parchment paper muffin liners, I prefer to line the muffin tin.
How should I store this?
In the fridge, in an airtight container, these keto bites store well. They will be good for up to a week. It’s best enjoyed chilled.
CAN THE CHEESECAKE BITES BE FROZEN?
Yes! To freeze for later, wrap with plastic wrap, the mini pumpkin cheesecake bites individually, then for up to THREE months, put them in an airtight container/zipper freezer bag. Take them out when you are ready to serve them and store them in the fridge until it gets thawed.
TO DIVIDE THE BATTER EQUALLY BETWEEN MUFFIN TINS, IS THERE AN EASY WAY?
To divide the batter out evenly, you can use a spoon. Make sure they are all close to the same size, I like to use a small ice cream scoop.
WHAT IS PUMPKIN PIE SPICE?
Pumpkin pie spice combines cloves, ginger, nutmeg, and ground cinnamon. Out of ground spices, you can make homemade pumpkin pie spice or buy it ready-made.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
Total Time 30 mins
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Wholesome Yum Besti Monkfruit Sweetener with Allulose
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In the microwave, soften the cream cheese.
- To cream cheese, add all the other ingredients and on medium/high, mix until it gets completely smooth.
- Grease 12 muffin tins and into each, pour equal amounts of batter. (With parchment paper muffin liners, I lined my muffin tins.)
- Until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, bake for 18 – 20 minutes.
- Best served cold with a dollop of whipped topping(homemade).
Serving: 1muffin |
Calories: 132kcal |
Carbohydrates: 2.8g |
Protein: 3.3g |
Fat: 11g |
Cholesterol: 27mg |
Sodium: 11mg |
Potassium: 34mg |
Fiber: 0.3g |
Vitamin A: 1630IU |
Vitamin C: 0.6mg |
Calcium: 10mg |