Fill Cheese Stack Casserole Tip:
This Philly Cheese Steak Casserole has all my cherished flavors from the customary cheddar steak, yet it’s ideal for those on a tight spending plan and a Keto diet!
Per serving: 366 calories, 23 grams fat, 33 grams protein, 5 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber = 4 pure carbohydrates
Course Main Course
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 45 minutes
Total time 50 minutes
Calories 366 kcal
- 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef
- 2 peppers
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon cooked salt
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce.
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 × 9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Cut the pepper and onion into slices. Finely chop the garlic.
- Put the ground beef in a pan and cook over medium heat until it falls off.
- When the beef is broken, but still pink, add the pepper, onion, garlic, and seasoned salt. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until the beef is cooked and the vegetables are slightly tender.
- Remove the grease from the skeleton and pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Divide the cheese into small pieces and place it on a beef mixture.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, cream, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
- Pour the egg combination over the hamburger and spot the dish on the stove. Prepare for 35 minutes or until eggs are set.
Let sit for 5 minutes preceding cutting and serving.