Bread recipes just don’t get any easier than this and that has just THREE ingredients! See, you can make a delicious bread with very little effort. You have got to try this Quick Keto Jalapeno Cheese Bread! It’s way easier than any other Bread recipe too! Don’t get me wrong. I love that recipe but sometimes instead of just one microwave mug recipe, I want to make a few bread slices at a time.
Just the right amount of flavor is given by the jalapenos in this recipe. I might add a few your favorite seasonings to it if you decide not to add jalapenos on top. I love dill seasoning, so with a bit of sea salt too, I would tend to add that.
Now, I highly suggest you try and make this Savory Keto Bread Recipe if you want a huge loaf of Keto bread. When doing the Keto diet, it’s probably the closest thing I’ve tasted to real bread.
Jalapeno Cheese Bread
While I’m talking about bread , I can’t forget to add this Keto Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe because at parties, this recipe is always a hit!
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 25 mins
SERVINGS 4 servings
- 1 cup Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 large Egg fresh, whole, raw
- Optional: Jalapenos
- In a bowl, combine the shredded cheese and egg and until the ingredients are fully combined, mix it.
- Into four or six equal parts, divide the mixture equally (depending on the size bread you want) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper/silicone baking mat.
- For about 15 to 20 minutes, bake at 375 degrees until the cheese has created a slight brown crust and has fully melted.
- Note: Don’t skip the parchment paper/silicone baking mat step. To the perfect bread crust that doesn’t stick to the pan, this is the secret. Without my new silicone baking mat set I bought on Amazon, I swear I cannot bake keto bread.
- The type of cheese does change the taste a bit too, I should also note that. With different types cheese in the mix, we try to change up this recipe a bit. It always makes for a delicious treat!