Snickerdoodle Keto Macchiato. Going to be your go-to summer drink! Not only it is also keto friendly but it is dripping with caramel!
Keto Caramel Macchiato
We are headed into summer at the time of writing this! My favorite times of the year is summer and spring. Because I get to make so many more of these cold keto style drinks, not just because of the weather, and while I drink them, not shiver.
Tt just might become your morning (or afternoon) favorite because this snickerdoodle and caramel keto macchiato drink is so easy to make .
You’ll have a new look and feel each time you make it so get creative with the toppings.
Is an Iced Macchiato Keto Friendly?
You bet it is! This is a perfectly keto friendly drink to enjoy coming it at a low 2g of net carbohydrates.
Low Carb Macchiato Toppings
As the toppings, this keto caramel and snickerdoodle macchiato calls for caramel and whipped cream. You can either make them yourself or you can buy sugar free versions of those. I happen to have a recipe for keto caramel sauce as well as homemade whipped cream!
½ cup vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
½ cup espresso
1 tablespoon sugar free vanilla syrup
¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon Swerve brown sugar substitute
]Sugar free whipped cream]
Sugar free caramel sauce
How To Make
As you normally would, brew the espresso and cool.
To a blender or food processor, add brown sugar substitute, vanilla syrup, cinnamon and almond milk. Blend until it gets frothy and combined well.
To your serving glass, add to the ice, the almond milk mixture, followed by the espresso.
Finally, add caramel sauce and whipped cream.
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup espresso
- 1 tablespoon sugar free vanilla syrup
- ¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Swerve brown sugar substitute
- ]Sugar free whipped cream]
- Sugar free caramel sauce
- As you normally would, brew the espresso and cool.
- To a blender or food processor, add brown sugar substitute, vanilla syrup, cinnamon and almond milk. Blend until it gets frothy and combined well.
- Add ice.
- To your serving glass, add to the ice, the almond milk mixture, followed by the espresso.
- Finally, add caramel sauce and whipped cream.
- Serve immediately!
Lakanto Sugar Free Simple Flavoring Syrup –
Monk Fruit Sweetener,
Other Drinks, Keto Diet Friendly,
Amount Per Serving:
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 2g