Air Fryer Keto Chicken Kiev – Loaded with buttery flavor and chicken stuffed with herbs, this low carb chicken Air Fryer Keto Chicken Kiev is perfect for dinner made in just TWENTY minutes on any special weekends.
Keto Chicken Kiev – Tips
Cooling Time – You must wait for at least FIVE minutes after it’s done cooking it should absorb more of the flavorful butter before cutting the chicken.
Make Ahead – You can meal prep this ahead of time, upto the baking part, prepare it, and for upto THREE months, freeze. Bake for about 50 and 60 minutes when ready to make until it gets internal temperature reaches 165F.
Parsley and Cheese – It is the best if you find fresh parsley, or two teaspoons of dried parsley will also work.Grated fresh parmesan cheese is best for the cheese.
For extra kick of heat, add cayenne Pepper (optional).
Can I make this in air fryer?
Up to the coating part, prepare the chicken, and into the air fryer, place the chicken.
For about TWENTY minutes, cook at 350 ° F or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
For at least FIVE minutes, allow the chicken to rest before serving.
PREP TIME 30 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME 50 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 2 eggs beaten
- ¾ cup finely ground almond flour
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 stick butter, softened, salted
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- Add black pepper, garlic, salt, parsley, and butter in a medium bowl. Combine until it gets well combined.
- Using your hands, form into a log and wrap with plastic wrap/parchment paper/waxed paper and for at least TWO hours, refrigerate, until it gets firm.
- In a zip lock bag, place the chicken breast and to an even thickness of ¼”, pound the chicken with a meat mallet.
- Cut into equal pieces when the butter is firm about TWO inches and place in the center of each chicken breast, fold in the sides, then roll up tightly. Secure with toothpicks and with plastic wrap, wrap each chicken piece tightly and for at least TWO hours or overnight, refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and with parchment paper, line a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine cayenne pepper, almond flour, and grated parmesan in a shallow bowl.
- Beat the eggs in another bowl.
- Firstly, in the eggs bowl, coat the chicken, then dip in the almond flour mixture bowl, and into the chicken, coat well, and to coat well, lightly press with your hands.
- Into the preheated oven, place the chicken and for 40 to 45 minutes, bake until the internal thermometer of the chicken reaches 165° F.
- To rest for at least FIVE minutes, allow the chicken before serving.
- Blanched Almond Flour
- Ground Black Pepper
- Parsley Flakes
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 25g
Saturated Fat 11g
Trans Fat 1g
Unsaturated Fat 12g
Leave a Comment