Can be made with refrigerated or frozen ravioli with no boiling required Baked Ravioli (No Boil!)! is an easy make-ahead recipe that you can refrigerate or freeze to bake later! With simple seasonings, the meaty marinara sauce has a hint of cream and the best flavor enhancers.
Prep time: 10 MINUTES
Cook time: 40 MINUTES
Total time: 50 MINUTES
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- Salt, dried basil, dried oregano, mustard powder, Onion powder. (½ teaspoon each)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce,
- ONE teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, mined
- 24 oz. marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 20 oz. refrigerated ravioli, uncooked.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To a large skillet, add ground beef over medium-high heat. Cook and for THREE minutes, crumble it. Add the onions, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and the seasonings and cook for
- FIVE more minutes. Add the garlic and for ONE more minute, cook. Spoon out any excess grease by tilting the skillet. Reduce heat to low.
- On the bottom of a casserole dish(9 x 13-inch) spread 3/4 cup of marinara sauce and add the rest to the skillet with the meat. Add the half and stir to combine. Take away from heat.
- On the bottom of the casserole dish, arrange half of the ravioli and top with half of the meat sauce, then top with ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Top with remaining ravioli, then meat sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- Cover and for THIRTY FIVE minutes, bake. Spray one side with non-stick cooking spray, if covering with foil, to prevent it from sticking to the cheese while it bakes.
- Remove cover and to brown the top slightly, broil at 450. Watch it closely during this time, it’ll take just 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve!
Saturated Fat: 10g,
Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g,
Monounsaturated Fat: 4g,
Trans Fat: 1g,
Vitamin A: 821IU,
Vitamin C: 11mg,