The secret to our Keto Ravioli recipe is that it’s fast and easy – Fast & Easy Keto Ravioli! A dish quick to prepare, gluten-free meal that is is low-carb and bakes in a flash. This will make something that the whole family will love! With cooked ground beef and tomato sauce, slices of cheese are used, then baked in minutes. So simple, effortless, and positively delicious, … you’ll have to try Fast & Easy Keto Ravioli!
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME 15 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion – chopped
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- 1 pound ground chopped beef
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 package of sliced provolone cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese – divided
- cooking olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. With cooking spray, lightly sprays 1 or 2 baking sheets(large).
- Put it aside.
- In a medium-size skillet(non-stick). Heat olive oil and add in the garlic and chopped onion.
- Until the onions are softened and translucent, cook the onion mixture. To break up the ground beef, add the chopped ground beef and use a wooden spoon while it is cooking.
- Continue to cook until the meat mixture is no longer pink and fully cooked. To keep warm, turn off the heat and keep covered.
- Meanwhile, on the prepared baking pan, lay slices of provolone cheese. Place meat mixtures by using a spoon in the center of each slice of cheese. Take another slice and cover(each one).
- Over each one, spoon a heaping tablespoon of tomato sauce. Then with grated parmesan cheese, sprinkle on top.
- For about 2 to 4 minutes, bake in the oven, until the cheese melts on top.
- Take out from the oven, and to seal them, use a fork to press down the ends of the cheese. To lift each one, use a large spatula and serve.
- Serve immediately.
Yields: 12 to 14
YIELD: 12 to 14 ravioli
SERVING SIZE: 2 ravioli
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 7.9g
Leave a Comment