Hot, buttery, & sweet Keto Sweet Dinner Rolls Rival King’s Hawaiian is the best. These savory and sweet dinner rolls are just like the ones you’re served at restaurants and like the King’s Hawaiian rolls you buy at the store! It’s actually easier than you’d think, and now you can make these at home.
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener
- (1 for egg wash)3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. To avoid any sticking, grease cupcake pans and put them aside.
- Add monk fruit (or preferred keto sweetener), coconut flour, baking powder, grated parmesan cheese, and almond flour in a bowl(medium-size) and mix well. Put it aside.
- Add mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwavable bowl(large). Until cheese is completely melted, microwave in THIRTY-second intervals.
- Add in the dry ingredients once the cheese is melted and mix. Then add in ONE tbsp. of melted butter and TWO eggs and knead until the dough is all combined(prefer using my hands) and you’ll want to avoid over-mixing(result in less rise).
- With an ice cream scooper (about a 2″ ball), scoop out dough and roll until it gets smooth(make a dinner-sized or slider-sized roll). Until the dough is evenly distributed, place it in a cupcake pan.
- To give a nice golden brown color, brush rolls With an egg wash (1 egg mixed with some water) before placing in the oven to bake for 18-22 minutes. As the cooking time depends on your oven so make sure to check halfway and how big your rolls are.
- Take out from the oven and over freshly baked rolls, brush ONE tbsp. of melted butter. Serve and enjoy!
Yield: 9 rolls,
Serving Size: 1 roll
Amount Per Serving:
5.2g Total Carbs
0g Sugar Alcohol
3g Net Carbs