A quick and healthy dinner recipe loaded with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cheddar, and mozzarella this Low-Carb Keto Spinach Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken is truly amazing. You can use fresh or frozen spinach. Only 1 net carb per serving making it perfect for ketosis! Add bacon if looking for a little extra pizzaz?!
Course dinner, lunch
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped into bits.
- (softened at room temp) 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese shredded.
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese shredded.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- With parchment paper, line a sheet pan. Over the chicken breasts, drizzle the olive oil.
- You can slice and stuff the chicken in two ways. To create a pocket without cutting through the breast, you can make a large slice In the chicken breasts (go for the side of the chicken breast that is thicker) horizontally.
- Where you make multiple cuts/slices into the top of each of the chicken breasts(hasselback method), without cutting through the entire breast.
- In a bowl, combine the shredded spinach, cream cheese, and shredded cheese. Stir and into the chicken, stuff the spinach and cheese mixture.
- With McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning, Kosher salt, and pepper, season the chicken. Top with paprika.
- Until the thickest part of each chicken breast reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees, bake for 20-30 minutes. Based on how thick your chicken breast is, timing will vary. Use a meat thermometer.
- Cut each breast in half.
Serving: 1chicken breast
Saturated Fat: 8g
Vitamin A: 2065IU
Vitamin C: 6.2mg