A quick and easy steak dinner recipe with mushrooms, green bell peppers, cream cheese, and sirloin steak. Keto Low-Carb Philly Cheese Steak Casserole is the best steak marinade recipe and you can also use flank steak if you wish. Going the casserole route is perfect if you are looking for sides to pair with your steak!
Course dinner, lunch
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 387 kcal
- (sliced into thin strips) 1 1/2 pounds Butcher Box sirloin steak
- 1 teaspoon Steak Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sliced green peppers
- 1 cup mushrooms
- One cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan Reggiano cheese
- (sliced into small pieces) 4-5 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- To a skillet, add the Butcher Box steak on medium-high heat. With steak seasoning, salt, and pepper, season the steak. Flipping both sides of the steak, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- To the skillet, add green peppers, onion, garlic, and mushroom. Cook until the meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are soft.
- Drain it, if there is any excess fat in the skillet. This step is important(it will cause the casserole to have a soupy residue underneath).
- Add the cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce. Cook until the cream cheese has melted.
- Take the skillet away from heat.
- Combine the eggs, shredded parmesan Reggiano cheese, and heavy cream in a medium bowl.
- Spray a baking dish(8 x 11/9×9) with oil or cooking spray. Into the dish, pour the steak mixture.
- On top, drizzle the liquid egg and cheese mixture. Top with the provolone cheese slices.
- Until the cheese begins to bubble, bake for 15-20 minutes. Mine was ready around EIGHTEEN.
- Cool before serving.
Amount per serving.