The Best Keto French Toast Casserole is here!. Calling all breakfast lovers: This beloved breakfast favorite is delicious and totally keto friendly!
The BEST Keto French Toast Casserole
It’s ALWAYS been my favorite breakfast treat. As a kid, I can remember it being a part of that special Saturday morning breakfast, and I have loved it ever since. Waffles are awesome and pancakes are , but there is nothing better than some good French Toast.
Luckily, this 100% keto version means that just without the carbs and sugar that used to come with it, I can still enjoy an old favorite!
For a get-together brunch, a quick weekday breakfast, or for a special-occasion (like Mothers Day Brunch!), this easy Keto French Toast casserole can be thrown together.
I should point out that this French Toast casserole does NOT have that eggy taste that plagues most keto-breads even though we love eggs for breakfast.
Best Tasting Keto Powdered Sweetener
Without that light, sweet, and airy powdered sugar sprinkled all over the top, everyone knows that French Toast is nothing!
How To Store Keto French Toast Casserole
To place it in an airtight container and place it in the fridge where it will last for about three days is the best way to keep this keto French toast casserole if you end up with some leftovers (I applaud your willpower). They will keep for about TWO months in the freezer if you opt to freeze your leftovers.
- 1 Loaf of keto bread premade
- 4 Large eggs
- ½ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ C. Almond milk
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Almond extract
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- (plus more for garnish)⅓ C. Lakanto Powdered sugar substitute,
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Fresh berries for garnish
- Heat the oven on broil.
- Into cubes, cut the bread and toast under the broiler.
- Into a 9×9 baking dish, place the toasted bread cubes.
- Whisk together the Swerve sugar substitute, heavy whipping cream, almond milk, cinnamon, almond extract, vanilla extract, nutmeg and eggs in a mixing bowl until it gets well combined.
- Over the bread cubes, pour the wet mixture, and for 2-3 hours, allow to soak in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- For 35-40 minutes, bake the casserole.
- For a few minutes, let cool, garnish with fresh berries and powdered sugar substitute before serving.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 21.3g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 6.5g