The BEST Creamy Tuscan Chicken you’ll at any point make! Enjoy juicy chicken breasts, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, creamy sauce in only 30 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Chicken breasts without bones, without skin, cut in half horizontally.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms … or more 3 garlic cloves, chopped.
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- / 1/2 cup freshly chopped Permisan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes in the sun
- 1 teaspoon Italian spice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Place the olive oil in a huge skillet over medium-high hotness.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook on each side for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Put onion and mushroom in the pan and cook for about 3 minutes to soften.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 more moment.
- Add the chicken broth and scrape off any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add heavy cream and boil for 1 minute. Add Parmesan and stir until melted.
- In the sun, add dried tomatoes, Italian spices, and garlic powder. Stir in the spinach. Cook and stir until spinach is tender. Put the chicken back in the pan to heat. Add salt and pepper to taste
Nutrition information per serving. Calories 445kcal, protein 42.6g, net carbohydrate 3.4g, modified 7.7g due to annoying dried tomatoes, fat 21.8g.
Leave a Comment