This Keto Apple Crisp is positively delicious, has to perfect amount of fall spices, and easy to make. You can enjoy apple crisp and still keep it low carb with my special ingredient! Only Five net carbs per serving. Just Six ingredients and is also gluten-free, sugar-free, and grain-free.
2 hours 20 minutes
Course: Dessert Cuisine: American Servings: 16 Calories: 146
- ▢(cut into thin slices about the size of an apple slice) 3 lbs jicama peeled and
- ▢1 cinnamon stick optional
- ▢1 cup brown sugar sweetener
- ▢2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ▢1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ▢2 cups almond flour
- ▢⅔ cup brown sweetener
- ▢5 tablespoon butter
- ▢1 teaspoon cinnamon
- With a cinnamon stick, boil the jicama until it get softens(will take 1.5-2 HOURS) Until it loses its crunch, it is super important to just boil the heck out of it. When baking, it will not soften more.
- To form the crumb topping, cut the butter into the almond flour, sweetener, and cinnamon.
- Drain the jicama. (if using)Discard the cinnamon stick. Put sweetener and cinnamon. On the xanthan gum, sprinkle and combine well. Transfer into baking dish(8×8). Top with the crumb topping.
- Until the topping is golden brown, bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- Instant Pot: you can soften the jicama in the instant pot With 1 cup of water by cooking it on manual high pressure for 30 minutes and then letting the pressure release naturally.
- To Reheat: In a microwave-safe bowl, place the keto apple crisp and warm it up for 25-30 seconds.
Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 129IU
Vitamin C: 17mg
Leave a Comment