Do you love burritos? Of course, you do!!! Everyone does! And I’m not an exception. Easiest as you want and super delicious EASY KETO BAKED BURRITO CASSEROLE.
EASY KETO BAKED BURRITO CASSEROLE is like several burritos packed into one dish and baked. It’s some kind of Mexican lasagna.
- Feel free to drizzle some hot sauce over the first layer of cheese, if you love your burrito casserole to be spicier, or add chopped jalapeños or some green chilies.
- For cooking burrito casserole, you could use any type of tortillas. (for keto & low-carb options) Corn, whole wheat, multigrain, or almond flour tortillas would also work.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- One medium onion, chopped
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take a frying pan and cook onion and ground beef in oil until the beef is no longer pink. Drain well. Add taco seasoning and refried beans, stir well and heat through.
- Take a bowl(medium) and mix sour cream and cream of mushroom soup. In the bottom of a baking dish(9×13-inch), spread half of this mixture.
- Over a sour cream-soup mixture, arrange a layer of 3 tortillas slightly overlapping them. With a layer of the beef mixture, top tortillas and sprinkle with half of the shredded cheese.
- In the same order, continue to layer all of the remaining ingredients and top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for Twenty mins, until cheese is melted
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can try toasting your tortillas before using them, if you are afraid that your burrito casserole may become mushy. In the oven, using your stovetop, toast all tortillas together or individually sear them on low heat.
- Instead of ground beef, you may use ground turkey.
Total Fat 19 g of total fat, Saturated fat 9 g. Protein 21 g , Net Carbs 9 g, Dietary Fiber 3 g .