These are made with coconut flour and dipped in a dreamy sugar-free chocolate glaze. KETO CHOCOLATE CAKE DONUTS takes only Thirty Five minutes from start to finish and are so easy to make. Nut free and sugar free.
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup Swerve Sweetener
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoon brewed coffee
- ¼ cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ to 2 tablespoon water
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Grease a donut pan very well.
- Take a bowl(medium) and whisk together the salt, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, and coconut flour. Stir in the vanilla extract, melted butter, and eggs, then stir in the cold coffee or water until it gets well combined.
- Among the wells of the donut pan, divide the batter. You may need to work in batches if you have a six-well donut pan.
- Bake Sixteen to Twenty minutes, until the donuts are firm to the touch and set. Remove and for
- Ten minutes let cool in the pan, then to cool completely, flip out onto a wire rack.
- Take a shallow bowl(medium), whisk together the cocoa powder and powdered sweetener. Add the vanilla and heavy cream and whisk to combine.
- Until the glaze thins out, add enough water and is of a “dippable” consistency, without being too watery.
- Into the glaze, dip the top of each donut and let set, about Thirty minutes.
Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*