The Best Keto Pizza. It’s a simple take on how to get your pizza fix without the carbs. The Best Keto Pizza is everything you want — whether it is a tomato-sauce version, cheese and simple pepperoni, or a loaded extravaganza. Make it your own.
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp unsweetened tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1¼ cups (6 oz.) shredded provolone cheese
- 1½ oz. pepperoni
- olives (optional)
- 2 oz. (1 cup) leafy greens
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Begin by making the crust. Into a bowl(medium), shredded cheese and add crack eggs. Stir to mix.
- To spread the egg batter and cheese, use a spatula on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can just make one large rectangular pizza or form two round circles. For Fifteen minutes, until the pizza crust turns golden, bake in the oven. Take it out and For a minute or two, let cool.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450°F.
- Sprinkle oregano and spread tomato sauce on the crust on top. Top with cheese and on top, place the olives and pepperoni.
- Until the pizza has turned a golden brown color, bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with a fresh salad.
Why is mozzarella cheese used in this rec?
- Cheese is necessary for this recipe. If you try to avoid cow’s milk then feel free to use other types of cheese. To find the flavor combination that works best for you, you can also mix different kinds of cheese.
Can I substitute eggs in keto pizza crust?
- No, eggs are necessary for this recipe.
Is keto pizza crust gluten-free?
- Yes! It’s gluten free!
What pizza sauces are low-carb?
- Tomato sauce base, but you can also use pesto, homemade BBQ sauce, or a alfredo sauce.
Make sure there is no added sugar if you choose a sauce that is pre-made.
What pizza toppings are low carb?
- Options are endless: feta cheese, salami, shredded chicken, blue cheese, mushrooms, sautéed onions, bacon…!
How long can we keep in the fridge?
- For at least 2-3 days.
Can we use KPC(keto pizza crust) for other recipes?
- You can also use the crust as a wrap and fill it with anything you like, for example your favorite deli meat, scrambled eggs, or tuna salad.
NET CARBS 6g
TOTAL CARBS 8g