This is a tasty blend of cream cheese, chicken, peppers and cheese. Since KETO CHICKEN FAJITA CASSEROLE is so quick and easy to throw together, it will quickly become your favorite lazy keto casserole!
You can’t look past this easy KETO CHICKEN FAJITA CASSEROLE, if you’re looking for a keto comfort food recipe. Topped with sharp cheese, it’s got layers of protein rich chicken, fresh and colorful bell peppers, cream cheese.
A quick to throw together and is the perfect healthy dinner idea when you just don’t have time to babysit your dish.
This will be a hit with your family and they won’t even know it’s actually super healthy!
- (cut into cubes) 1 pound fresh skinless chicken breast,
- 2 medium size bell peppers
- 1 onion, small
- 1 1/2 tbsp taco seasoning
- (room temperature) 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese,
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350F. With spray oil, spray a non stick casserole dish to avoid sticking.
- Into the bottom, put the cut up bell peppers and onion of your casserole dish.
- Layer on the chicken and sprinkle with taco seasoning(sugar free).
- Mix with a can of tomatoes and take the room temp cream cheese. Over the chicken and veggies, spread that mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Until the chicken is fully cooked, bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes and cheese is melted and golden.
- Optional: serve with avocado, fresh cilantro, salsa and sour cream.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 30.3g
SATURATED FAT: 19.2g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 6.2g
Leave a Comment