Loaded with tender pieces of chicken, mushrooms, bacon and spinach in a decadent cream sauce Keto Chicken Cheese Bake has all.
Whether you are eating low-carb or not, everyone is going to enjoy this hot and bubbly Keto Chicken Cheese Bake on the dinner table.
- 1 pound bacon
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce, (Cholula)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 store bought cooked rotisserie chicken, (chopped into bite sized pieces) meat removed
- 1 ½ cups red onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a skillet(large), cook bacon to crisp, remove to paper towels and reserve 3 tbsp. of bacon fat.
- In a sauce pan(medium), while the bacon is cooking, place paprika, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, avocado onion powder, heavy cream, hot sauce, mustard, pepper, garlic powder, mayonnaise and cream cheese.
- Over medium heat, cook and until it gets creamy, stir with a wooden spoon.
- Crumble bacon and put to the cream mixture.
- Clean skillet and add 2 tbsp. of the bacon fat and saute onions for 3 minutes over medium high heat.
- Put the remaining tbsp. of bacon fat and add the mushrooms and saute for 5 mins.
- Add the garlic and spinach and toss to coat the spinach and heat until it gets wilted, about 2 mins.
- Add the cooked chicken and cream mixture and heat then pour into casserole dish(8X12 inch).
- Sprinkle on the 2 cups of mozzarella cheese and bake for Twenty mins.
- Place under the broiler and let it brown, 1-2 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes to set up.
- Serve Ten portions.
- On the bottom, there will be a little liquid which will eventually absorb into the mixture.
Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43.9g 56%
Saturated Fat 20.4g
Trans Fat 0.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4.9g
Monounsaturated Fat 14.7g 0%
Cholesterol 129.3mg 43%
Sodium 753.8mg 33%
Total Carbohydrate 7.7g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1.5g 5%
Protein 29.6g 59%