These delicious and quick Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos are the perfect low carb snack or appetizer!
These are just delicious! Packed with ranch dressing, crispy bacon, fresh green onions and tender chicken these Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos are the perfect low carb game day appetizer or quick keto dinner!
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded (sub grilled chicken)
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon (2-3 slices cooked)
- 1 tablespoon low carb ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon green onion, chopped
- Combine the green onions, bacon, ranch and chicken, put it aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. With a silicone baking mat, line a baking sheet.
- On the silicone baking sheet, place the mozzarella slices. Bake 5-7 minutes.
- When the the cheese is bubbly and edges have browned, take it out from the oven. Let them to cool about one minute, so you can handle, but still very pliable.
- On the edge of one slice, place the chicken bacon ranch mixture and tightly roll them up, seam side down.
- Also try Keto Chicken Fajita Taquitos!
- To make sure the cheese does not stick, you will need a silicone baking mat.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 19g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.5g