This Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust is for you if you are trying to cut carbs but still love pizza
This is so incredibly delicious yet remains low carb.
How To Make Cauliflower Pizza Crust
You’re going to be surprised how easy it is to make this.
- Rice cauliflower. (Either run it through a food processor or , shred with a cheese grater similar to how cauliflower rice is made).
- For a few minutes, cook in a non-stick pan, then cool.
- Squeeze dry in a towel. To get every drop of water possible out of the cauliflower is the goal here!
- Mix in seasonings, cheese, and egg and bake!
Toppings For Cauliflower Pizza Crust
This is especially amazing and my whole family loves it! Each create a completely customized pizza!
- Veggies: peppers, spinach, olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, arugula (to top after cooking!)
- Meats: bacon, salami, pepperoni, leftover chicken
- Cheeses: mozzarella, parmesan, sharp cheddar
- For the perfect flavor combo, I throw cheese, pesto, veggies, sausage, and jalapenos on my crispy pizza crust.
Tips For Success!
- Before pressing into pans, try to squeeze out as much liquid as possible from your cauliflower.
- Takes longer to cook. But it’s worth the wait.
- For 1-2 days, store cauliflower pizza crusts in your refrigerator, lightly covered. Freeze them for 2-3 months. To keep low carb options easily accessible, freezing your crusts is a great way.
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Chop cauliflower and grate.
- Until it gets tender, cook cauliflower in a non-stick pan, about Five minutes. Then cool.
- Over a kitchen towel, spread cauliflower and squeeze to release as much liquid as possible.
- Including drained cauliflower, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- With parchment paper, line a pizza pan and to create a crust, press cauliflower mixture.
- Bake Twelve mins, flip crust and bake another 8-10 minutes.
- With cheese and toppings, top as desired. Bake 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Saturated Fat: 4g
Vitamin A: 249IU
Vitamin C: 69mg