This is a super easy dinner recipe that’s bursting with savory, flavorful, cheesy, tomatoey flavor! Your whole family will love Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole, and you’ll love how simple it is to put together!
I love casseroles, any day of the week. There’s something just so satisfying about throwing everything into a dish and popping it into the oven…even more satisfying when it’s good for you!
This recipe has such yummy Italian flavors, and low carb goodness you can ONLY find in here.
To make the recipe even quicker, we prefer in place of the easy Cheater’s Tomato Sauce, using your favorite no-sugar-added marinara.
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken, cooked
- 1 cup no-sugar-added marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- (about 1 cup) 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- (about 6 ounces) 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce pork rinds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease an 8-inch baking pan (square).
- In the greased dish, spread the chicken and pour the tomato sauce over it. With the red pepper flakes, sprinkle. Top with the Parmesan and mozzarella. Over the top, lightly sprinkle the rushed basil and pork rinds.
- Bake for Twenty minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Either before baking or after, this recipe can be frozen, and it’s easy to prep a day ahead. Just be sure before putting it in the freezer or fridge to wrap it up tightly with foil.
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 25.6g