If you’re craving for cheese and chicken while following a keto diet then this delicious keto and low carb stuffed parmesan chicken has everything yummy in it. It is healthier, filling and only 4 net carbs per serving! Keto Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
is juicy and seared in olive oil and topped with marinara sauce and a mixture of parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
If your craving a warm and satisfying dinner then we’ve got you covered with this yummy low carb recipe. It’s filled with delicious Italian flavors and the whole family will love it.
I like it so much that , This is the only way I’ll have the chicken parmesan, even when I’m not doing keto. It’s so healthy that it doesn’t include bread or frying . This amazing recipe includes chicken which is simply seasoned with salt & pepper, Italian seasoning, stuffed with cheese. It is topped with marinara sauce and more cheese.
How to stuffed chicken breasts
- Season the chicken generously on both sides.
- Take a chicken breast and slide a sharp knife about three-quarters of the way through the chicken breast without slicing through the other side.
- Stuff the chicken breasts and seal with toothpicks or a kabob skewer to contain the filling.
How to make
- Take small-medium chicken breasts. According to Thumb rule the smaller the chicken breasts the better and healthier they’ll be. Calmly use Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt & pepper to season both sides of the chicken breasts and slice through to form a small pocket for the cheese.
Stuff the cheese and chicken breasts and then seal it with toothpicks . If you’re too lazy or don’t have toothpicks on hand, simply put the cheese in the chicken and press the edges gently to seal it using your hand. Some of the cheese will drip out of the chicken while baking but it will still taste lovely!
- Pan sear the chicken breasts until they turn golden. This will give the chicken a beautiful crust. If you’d like some variation. Put 3-4 finely chopped garlic to the pan about 30 seconds before adding the marinara sauce.
- Top the chicken with marinara sauce and more cheese and heat for about 15 to 20 minutes (depends on the size of chicken). Enjoy this low carb Keto Stuffed Chicken Parmesan with a side of arugula and avocado,
- chicken breasts: boneless chicken breasts, smaller would be good
- mozzarella cheese: fresh and shredded
- Parmesan cheese: fresh and shredded
- Marinara sauce also known as spaghetti sauce: (no sugar in sauce)
- Spices: Garlic powder, Italian seasoning (or oregano), salt and pepper
- Olive oil: or your favorite oil
- 1 small chicken breasts or about 1 pound
- 0.25 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or your favorite melting cheese
- 0.13 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 0.25 tsp Italian seasoning
- 0.25 tsp garlic powder
- salt pepper, to taste
- 0.25 tbsp olive oil
- 0.25 cup marinara sauce pasta sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Take a bowl and mix parmesan cheese and mozzarella and put it aside.
- Take a knife and cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Calmly, use Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt & pepper to season both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Put ¼ cup of cheese into every chicken breasts and fold.
- Take a heavy-duty pan and heat 1 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Put chicken breasts to the pan and sear for 3-4 minutes per side until it turns golden.
- Take it away from heat and put some sauce on chicken breasts. You can put few tablespoons of cheese on top chicken breast and heat uncovered at 375˚F for 15-20 min, or until an instant-read thermometer reads 165˚F.
- You may serve with a zucchini noodles, chopped salad, or steam veggies.
Leave a Comment