These yummy & delicious Keto Cinnamon Rolls will rock your world and it’s easy and fast to make them! They are not only buttery but soft and sweet too. Keto Cinnamon Rolls have the best cream cheese icing ever. You can whip them up quickly and easily.
How much do I love cinnamon rolls?
Where to begin.
FIRST, THE SMELL.
This beautiful warm smell that wraps itself around you like a fluffy warm duvet and fills the house. Just like stroking kittens does, smelling cinnamon rolls releases my happy hormones.
The taste! right now, can you picture biting into a freshly baked cinnamon roll? Into that fluffy, gooey goodness, sinking your teeth? It’s like I have arrived IN THE NOW when I bite into a cinnamon roll. To achieve this state of enlightenment, there are people that meditate for years. I am telling you.
Using grain free flours such as almond or coconut flour, I have tried many versions of healthified(meaning: no-wheat, no-yeast, no-grains, no-sugar)cinnamon rolls. They all taste great, but to truly resemble the original, badass cinnamon rolls of my youth, their texture is either too cakey or crumbly.
Bake cinnamon rolls.
Feel complete. Hallelujah!
For The Dough
- 3 1/2 cups carbquick
- 1 cup water
For The Filling
- 6 tablespoons butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown swerve
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 block cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take a bowl and a wooden spoon spatula, mix carb quick and water until it forms a firm dough.
- Put dough mixture onto a clean surface floured with a few teaspoons of carb quick and shape for 2-3 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 5 minutes. Roll it out in a rectangle, put butter over dough, top with cinnamon and sprinkle with brown swerve. Lengthwise, roll up dough and cut into 9 equal pieces. Now put it to an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish.
- Heat at 375Farenheit preheated oven for 25 minutes. Take it out from oven and let it cool for at least 5 minutes before frosting.
- To make cream cheese frosting: Take a bowl and whisk all the ingredients until it’s lump-free.