If you want to stay on track and looking for something that tastes incredible and yummy then Keto Creamy Chicken Salad will make you feel like heaven. This salad is loaded with red onion, celery, cooked chicken and mayo.
This low-carb salad is served in lettuce wraps and makes the fantastic and delicious low-carb lunch which is just 1 net carb per serving!
- 2 cups shredded and cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp celery, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- Lettuce leaves, optional
Can You Freeze This Salad?
- The consistency of Keto Creamy Chicken Salad may vary while you can freeze the Salad, . It’s much better to make the fresh chicken salad and refrigerate it.
Ways to Eat Your Salad
- There are many ways to serve this Salad. Use a bowl and eat it directly as it is.
- Take a bowl mix all the ingredients. combine it until it gets well mixed.
- Take a bowl and put the prepared salad in it or you can use lettuce to serve.
1serving | Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 276mg |