If you want to make a healthy nutritious dinner then a Keto Chicken Egg Roll is the ultimate low carb dish ! It’s packed with delicious and tasty ground chicken, exciting flavors, and the easiest meal for entire family and will keep you full for long hours.
- 2 tablespoons (or oil of choice)
- 1 pound ground chicken
1 green onion (sliced )
- 2-3 clove garlic (finely minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cup of coleslaw (carrots subsitute one small shredded carrot)
- 3 tsp of gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tsp of sriracha sauce
- Take a large skillet over medium-high heat and heat oil in it. Put chicken and heat for about 4-5 minutes, with the back of a wooden spoon and smash it up , until the pink vanishes and cook it through.
- Put sliced garlic and green onion and sauté for 1-2 min. After that, put ginger powder, and mix until it gets well mixed.
- Take a pot and put coleslaw mix in it, put sriracha soy and sauce and mix until everything gets well mixed. Heat it until the coleslaw has softened. Taste it and if you want some more put more sriracha or soy sauce.