The delicious Keto Mac and Cheese with a buttery crumb topping will make you feel like heaven!
No one can stop you from having to give up eating your favorite Keto Mac and Cheese dish while on a keto diet?
- 1 head Cauliflower (3 cups), cut into florets
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- Salt, a pinch
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Take a 9-inch casserole dish and lubricate it with cooking spray.
- Take a saucepan; heat some water to boiling point with salt. Put cauliflower florets and heat it for 5 minutes for the cauliflower to turn tender. Squeeze the water out and keep the cauliflower aside.
- In the same saucepan put heavy cream and once the cream reaches to boiling point put cream cheese. Heat until the cheese gets melted.
- Lessen the flame low and put 1 cup of cheddar cheese in the saucepan and let the cheese to melt properly. Then put in the spices; ground mustard, ground pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and salt.
- In the prepared cheese sauce put cooked cauliflower and wrap well and put it into the alreadyprepared casserole dish.
- For remaining cheddar cheese put layer of on top of the cauliflower.
- Take a bowl, mix almond flour, parmesan cheese, melted butter, parsley, and salt. Put this crunchy looking topping over the cheddar cheese layer.
- Oven it and let the cheese completely melt for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve the dish while it is still warm.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 146mg | Sodium: 747mg | Potassium: 553mg |