An amazing gluten-free, Keto Flourless Magic Tahini Seed Bread. It’s super delicious!
Tahini binds just like a gluten-based flour. You will certainly adore this bread, if you are a fan of tahini. It slices well, stores and holds together. A quick one bowl prep…and super easy!
Tips for making Gluten-Free Tahini Bread:
- Without any issue, you can omit the coconut sugar if you follow a KETO or sugar-free diet.
- A versatile recipe. You can use a variety of your choice or omit all spices.
- If you only have salted tahini on hand, you can use it instead (omit the salt).
- If you would prefer, this recipe will work without any seeds at all.
- Before slicing, be sure to allow the loaf to cool completely for best results.
- For up to Five days, this bread stores well in an airtight container in the fridge.
- 1 1/2 cups tahini
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- (omit for keto or sugar-free diet) 1 tsp coconut sugar or any granulated sugar of your choice
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- optional* 1/2 tsp ground oregano
- optional* 1 tsp Hungarian paprika
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- optional* 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbs for sprinkling on top, 2 tbs sunflower seeds 1 tbs for batter,
- (for sprinkling on top) 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a pan(loaf) With parchment paper, put it aside.
- Take a mixing bowl and (apart from seed topping) Put all ingredients in it & mix until it get well combined.
- Into your loaf pan, pour your mixture & then sprinkle the extra seeds on top.
- Bake for Forty mins or until loaf is firm & golden.
- Before slicing, let cool completely.
- Optionally, with a few added teaspoons of any spices of your choice, this bread would work well.
PROTEIN: 10g | FAT: 23g
SATURATED FAT: 4g
POLYUNSATURATED FAT: 18g