You’ve come to the right place if you’ve been looking for what is definitively The Best Keto Bread recipe on the internet.
How do you know it’s the best? We have made just about every keto bread recipe over the past three years and decided that nothing tasted like regular bread. There are some that are good, but we wanted perfection!
The best part about this recipe is that it’s simple, and you can replicate this keto bread recipe any time you want. We have been making a low carb loaf every Weekend for the past few weeks and would recommend that to anyone.
When you’re on a keto diet, it’s so nice to have a loaf of bread at your disposal. It almost feels like cheating.
What You Need:
- ▢1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- ▢6 Large eggs Separated
- ▢1/4 cup Butter melted
- ▢3 tsp Baking powder
- ▢1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- ▢1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- ▢6 drops Liquid Stevia optional
- Preheat oven to 375.
- From the yolks, separate the egg whites. To the whites, put Cream of Tartar and beat until you get soft peaks.
- Mix the egg yolks, salt, almond flour, melted butter, baking powder and 1/3 of the beaten egg whites (to reduce the mild egg taste, adding ~six drops of liquid stevia to the batter can help) in a food processor. Mix until it gets combined. Until the whites are added, this will be a lumpy thick dough.
- Add the remaining 2/3 of the egg whites and gently process until it gets fully incorporated. Be cautious not to overmix as this gives the bread it’s volume!
- Into a buttered 8×4 loaf pan, pour mixture. Bake for thirty mins. To ensure the bread is cooked through, check with a toothpick . Enjoy! one loaf makes twenty slices.
Amount Per Serving (25 g)
Calories 90Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*