EASY KETO CORNBREAD. Tender, flavorful and it actually tastes like cornbread.
You’re going to love how easy and delightful this keto cornbread recipe is for anyone who is missing a good cornbread .
For the perfect meal, serve this keto cornbread with Keto Chili. You’ll want to make my Keto Stuffing if you are looking for more keto side dishes .
On the keto diet if you thought you’d never be able to have cornbread , you might want to make this keto cornbread recipe.
The combination of flavors from the turmeric, butter, sugar-free sweetener and almond flour are incredible.
Actually tastes a lot like cornbread, this low carb cornbread .
The butter adds the sweet cornbread flavor and the texture.
CAN I USE AN EGG REPLACER?
Because of the amount of eggs that it calls for, I haven’t tried using an egg replacer in this keto cornbread recipe .
On similar recipes that chia egg and flax egg worked well, I have had others comment , but they didn’t rise as much.
HOW TO STORE KETO CORNBREAD
In an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days, you can store this keto cornbread . For up to a week, you can also store this low carb cornbread in an airtight container in the refrigerator .
CAN I FREEZE KETO CORNBREAD
Yes, you can freeze this . Just note that in the freezer, it tends to dry out .
Warm in the microwave with a damp paper towel over the top, to reheat. Into the low carb cornbread, this will help add moisture back .
- 2 cups almond flour
- (we like the Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup)¼ cup sugar-free sweetener
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ cup butter, melted and cooled
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350°F . An baking pan(8″X8″), grease ; Put it aside.
- Mix the almond flour, sugar-free sweetener, baking soda, salt, and turmeric in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the eggs and butter, and mix until no lumps remain and the batter is smooth.
- Into your prepared pan, pour the batter and smooth the top.
- Until the top starts to darken and the center is set, bake for 20 – 22 minutes (always start with the lowest time).
- From the oven, remove and before cutting, let cool completely .
- At room temperature, store in an airtight container .
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 11g
SATURATED FAT: 3g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 8g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 2g