KETO CORNBREAD STUFFING WITH SAUSAGE. Made with savory sausage and low-carb cornbread will soon become your new favorite holiday tradition. It’s easy to make, and from a traditional Thanksgiving Stuffing recipe, has all the same yummy flavors you expect. It’s so good, even the non-keto eaters will love it so make a big batch and serve it to your family and friends!
EASY KETO STUFFING WITH CORNBREAD AND SAUSAGE
I’m so excited to bring your this recipe. You will be amazed at how delicious this low-carb stuffing tastes by taking just one bite!
At your next holiday gathering this keto cornbread stuffing is sure to be a big hit. No need to make both a “regular” and a “low-carb” version as it’s a recipe that your whole family will enjoy! It’s just that good.
INGREDIENTS IN KETO CORNBREAD STUFFING
As traditional stuffing recipes, keto Cornbread Stuffing has all the same yummy flavors. The only difference?
- 1 batch Keto “Cornbread”
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped celery (about 3 stalks)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz mild sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 300F. Into bite-size pieces, cut the bread, and for 15-20 minutes, bake on a large baking sheet, until toasted and dry. Cook the sausage and vegetables in the meantime.
- Over medium heat, heat a large skillet and add the sausage. Breaking it up with a wooden spoon, brown the sausage. While you cook the vegetables, remove to a large mixing bowl.
- To the pan, add the butter, and until it gets tender, saute the garlic, onion, and celery, about 5-7 minutes. Season with pepper, thyme, salt, and sage. In the mixing bowl, add the vegetables to the sausage. To the mixing bowl, add the bread cubes, as well.
whisk together the eggs and the chicken broth in a smaller separate bowl. Pour over the sausage and bread mixture. Toss to combine.
- Back into the oven-safe skillet, pour the stuffing mixture, or into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and for FIFTEEN minutes, bake at 350F. For an additional 15 minutes, uncover and bake, until the top is browned and crispy.
Amoretti Sweet Corn Extract, 2 Ounce
Anthony’s Organic Coconut Flour
Bob’s Red Mill Super-Fine Gluten Free Almond Flour
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 21g
SATURATED FAT: 9g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 10g