KETO BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE. There’s something so comforting about a fruit-filled, warm dump cake.
Making it both paleo and keto-friendly too, requires minimal effort and is packed with nutritious ingredients.
You might also like keto coffee cake and low carb carrot cake bars if you enjoy making low carb cake recipes at home.
As delicious as it is foolproof. You really can’t get them “wrong” is the beauty of dump cakes .
You can throw this paleo blueberry cake together in no time with a few minutes of prep and basic ingredients that are likely already hanging out in your pantry.
Tossed with lemon juice and your favorite type of keto-friendly sweetener, it starts with frozen blueberries .
Like coconut and almond flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, a mixture of basic baking ingredients combine to create the cake element.
Finally, over top of the rest of the ingredients in a prepared baking dish, melted butter is drizzled .
For the magic to happen, half an hour in the oven is all it takes .
To take this low carb blueberry dessert over the top, serve it with a dollop of keto whipped cream .
With allulose and serve it on top of this dump cake, you could also make this blueberry ice cream .
Instead of frozen blueberries if you prefer, you can use fresh blueberries . You won’t need to bake the dump cake as long as with frozen berries if you use fresh blueberries.
To avoid over-baking, reduce the baking time by 5-10 minutes .
To allow the top to brown adequately, bake your dump cake long enough , but not long enough to dry it out.
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- ½ cup sugar-free sweetener
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup melted butter (or coconut oil)
- Preheat oven to 375° F. An baking dish(8×8 inch), grease ; put it aside.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add blueberries, sweetener, and lemon juice and stir until it gets combined.
- Into your prepared baking dish, spoon the blueberry mixture .
- Combine the coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate mixing bowl .
- Sprinkle over the blueberries, the coconut flour mixture .
- Over the top of the flour mixture, drizzle the melted butter .
- Until the blueberry filling is bubbly and the top is brown, bake for 30-35 minutes .
- Cool before serving. If desired, serve with your favorite low carb ice cream or a dollop of keto whipped cream.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 18g
SATURATED FAT: 10g
TRANS FAT: 1g
UNSATURATED FAT: 6g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 7g